The Colleyville Lions Club present the Strides for Diabetes 5K and 1-Mile Fun Run on November 3, 2018 at the Colleyville Center. The Lions Club will serve up a free pancake breakfast to all registered participants, there will be cool raffle prizes and medals for runners, music, entertainment, did we mention fun! Visit with representatives from companies that serve and conduct research for the diabetes industry. Fun for the whole family – even your leashed pet!
7:00 AM Registration for Runners! (T-Shirt and Packet Pick Up
7:30 AM Warm up and Welcome
8:00 AM 1K Fun Walk Begins
8:30 AM 5K Run Begins
9:30 AM Award Presentations
ONGOING UNTIL 11 AM –Fitness demonstrations, raffles, live music, pancakes, food sampling, diabetes education booths and more!
LEASHED DOGS ARE WELCOME TO ACCOMPANY THEIR FAMILY!
TO REGISTER FOR THE RACE OR TO SPONSOR CLICK THE RED BUTTON ABOVE.
(The button takes you to the Strides for Diabetes website so you can pay for registration or sponsorships online.)
The race benefits Diabetes and Sight Relation Charities Supported by the Colleyville Lions Club
DID YOU KNOW?
Colleyville Gives is the Quarter 4 Promotion, Q4P, designed to assist businesses impacted by TxDOT’s State Highway 26 reconstruction. Eligible businesses can apply for up to $1,000 in grant money to put toward an advertising campaign. Businesses who wish to make a $500 donation to an area non-profit will receive an additional $1,000 in grant money. Advertisements must display the hashtag #ColleyvilleGives.
Qualifying businesses must:
- Be located within the SH26 Project corridor, from Brown Trail to John McCain Road, and collect sales tax (sales tax ID may be required)
- Complete the Q4P application
- Complete a W-9 form
- Run an advertisement by December 31, 2018. The ad must contain the hashtag#ColleyvilleGives
Submit proof of advertisement campaign to city staff
To apply, eligible businesses must submit a completed and signed application and a W-9 form to the City Manager’s Office by emailing Christine Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this promotion, please call us at 817.513.1111.
All applications are subject to City of Colleyville review.
PLEASE CONSIDER SPONSORING OUR NOVEMBER 3, 2018 STRIDES FOR DIABETES!
Help Colleyville Lions Educate Our Community and Support Diabetes Research!
- 32nd Annual Sight First Charity Hole in One Shoot Out
- Become a Lion
- Founder’s Biography
- Club History
- Knights of Sight Charity Scramble Golf Tournament
- Support for Leader Dog
- 10th Annual Easter Egg Festival
- Colleyville Lions Club Officers
- Breakfast With Santa
- Lions in Wonderland
- Journey of Peace Poster Contest
- Lions Club Facts
- CLC Newsletters
- Lions Club International History
- Colleyville Lions Club Bi-Monthly Newsletters
- CLC Newsletters
- About Lions
- Colleyville Lions Annual Charity Events
- Contact Us